200-2400 Victoria street
Lachine, Quebec, H8S 1Z3
Free parking is available on the front of the clinic
Monday – 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday – 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday – 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
Thursday – 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Friday – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday – CLOSED
– Arrive 15 minutes early to complete your new patient information chart
– Bring a complete list of your medications
– Do not forget your insurance card (if applicable)
– Bring your health insurance card for any child under 10 years old
– Avoid any sporting activity for at least 48 hours following an appointment for major treatments
For all your appointments, we will contact you at least 24 hours in advance to confirm your presence. We ask that you provide us with a telephone number where we can leave you a message. If we are not able to reach you, but we have left a message, the appointment is considered confirmed. If you need to cancel your appointment, we ask you to please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. If we are not advised of your absence, a fee of 50$ will be charged.
For longer treatments needing multiple appointments (for example: root canal treatments, crowns, or teeth whitening), a partial payment of the total amount will be required at the beginning of the treatments.
We will gladly help you navigate through the complexities of your insurance policy. However, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the details of your insurance coverage, such as the frequency of your recall appointments, percentage of costs reimbursed and the maximum annual coverage on your contract.